Celebrating 32 Years in 2017
For Reservations and Information
Call 1-800-248-3487

Sign up for Vacation Suggestions
   
Turkey Tours and Vacations | Foreign Independent Tours - FIT Tours
Visit Turkey



West meets mid east meets east when you visit Turkey. Less than 10% of Turkey, known as Thrace Turkey, is considered a part of Europe with the remaining 90% actually considered a part of Asia. Bordered on three sides by the Mediterranean, Black and Aegean Sea, Turkey still shares common land borders with European counties Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia and Greece as well as the mid eastern countries of Iraq, Iran and Syria. Turkey’s location as the crossroads joining Europe, the Mid East and Asia has given rise to a varied history shaped from many cultures spanning back to the beginning of time. Tour through Turkey and witness the influence of these past civilizations in Turkey’s architecture, ancient ruins and monuments. Our Turkish vacations and travel packages allow you to discover Turkey’s rich history in the modern world.
Escorted Tours
Package Name Travel Dates Land Only
7 Day Overview of Turkey #326 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
8 Day Highlights of Turkey #303 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
8 Days Surprising Turkey #398 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
9 Day Taste of Ancient Turkey #258 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
10 Day Exploration of Turkey #228 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
 
Private Tours
Package Name Travel Dates Land Only
6 Day Tour of Old Istanbul #245 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
7 Day Istanbul and Trabzon #331 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
7 Day Istanbul and Cappadocia - An Unforgettable Trip #338 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
8 Day Istanbul and Bodrum #307 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
8 Day Unique Gulet Cruise of the Turkish Riviera #385 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
8 Day Blue Cruise Bodrum and the Gulf of Gokova #388 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
9 Day Tour of Turkey History, Archaeology PLUS Sea, Sand and Sun! #384 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
11 Day Splendors of Turkey #343 Call us for Dates Call us for Prices
 

Menu
  • Home
  • Destinations
  • Travel Agents
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Travel Protection Plan
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • Make a Payment
  • Site Map
  •  
    Africa Tours and Vacations
  • Egypt Tours and Vacations
  • Kenya Tours and Vacations
  • Morocco Tours and Vacations
  • South Africa Tours and Vacations
  • Tanzania Tours and Vacations

  •   Asia Tours and Vacations
  • Bali Tours and Vacations
  • Dubai Tours and Vacations
  • India Tours and Vacations
  • Israel Tours and Vacations
  • Jordan Tours and Vacations

  •   Europe Tours and Vacations
  • Austria Tours and Vacations
  • Croatia Tours and Vacations
  • Czech Republic Tours and Vacations
  • Germany Tours and Vacations
  • Greece Tours and Vacations
  • Hungary Tours and Vacations
  • Ireland Tours and Vacations
  • Italy Tours and Vacations
  • Malta Tours and Vacations
  • Poland Tours and Vacations
  • Spain Tours and Vacations
  • Turkey Tours and Vacations

  •